[OpenIndiana-discuss] Napp-it?

luisa sd lsdwifi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:03:55 UTC 2016

Hello Gea!

Thanks a lot for your answer!, I am going to try the napp-it on my OI, The
last time I try to do that, I remember that Napp-it Free doesnt allow me to
enable another local user, I am using for my example a Napp-it Free version
0.9.

And you're rigth about the Nigthmare I am trying with my windows to get the
correct Permissions here.

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/254912/change-user-permissions-from-windows-to-a-shared-folder-by-openindiana

Thanks