[OpenIndiana-discuss] USB3 devices needed for driver testing

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 20:13:12 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

there is an ongoing work on USB3 support in illumos and we should participate in testing. OI community can provide good testing background as I bet there is plenty of USB3 hardware.

I’d like to create a list of person (email), device and driver, so we have that ready when actual driver testing comes.  Any exotic USB3 device or peripheral will help.

So if anybody is interested in helping, please respond to this email. I’d also gladly ask others to not debate off-topic stuff in this thread. Thanks for understanding!

Cheers,
Adam