[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana Docs - Demo 2.0

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 19:59:55 UTC 2016

On 06/12/16 03:56 PM, Michael Kruger wrote:
> Website: http://makruger.github.io/website-2.0/

Still too many empty space between lines, uncondesed and widen without need.
More info on less space.

All texts on "Notes" seems like your private writings that are good to
be moved on some personal blog (and discussed there or as topics
discussed on ML.

Docs are not code!
Articles are not Docs.

Separating people to "reviewers" (gods) and "the rest" is not good at
the moment, regarding number of people.
"Code of conduct not needed (!) , and absolutely not part of any docs
movement atm. We are base on INCLUSION of people and not Exclusive...
Presenting hierarchy not needed because administrative moves does not
help doing the work atm.

Wiki is there to put articles on. Some of your writings on "Notes could
be conidered for a Wiki material (if not already on Wiki, that is very
possible)..
Git presented is managed by single person and not form inside OI.

No space on site for such a large overwhelming web page like this.
Jumping to separate site like this from OI.org site is confusing to people.

** Path to articles is like this:   Whatever -> Personal blogs etc - >
Wiki -> Redaction -> Site.**

No publishing on Openindiana site from your private repo without this
review path.

This is only known to me "docs" pages that actually does not include
docs, but "handbook" that _we already have on Wiki_.

And at the end, it does not looks nice, if it too pompously separate to
separated site ,
does not conform with Openindiana.org site look and feel and is
therefore unsuitable to put on Openindian.org site, anywhere, any time
soon.

Very little actual content (articles are not docs),
lack Opensolaris docs to PDF and Html that "Docs" should actually solve.
So it actually doesn't sovle much problems right now.

I think That your writings could be reviewed for Wiki inclusion but
after that it is interesting what is the use case of your site an process?

So doesn't look nice , not solving any issue and not needing any
"Organizing" into "Roles" right now, thank you.