[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana Docs - Demo 2.0

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:44:40 UTC 2016

On 06/12/16 10:17 PM, Michael Kruger wrote:
> On 06/12/2016 03:59 PM, Nikola M wrote:
>
>> So doesn't look nice , not solving any issue and not needing any
>> "Organizing" into "Roles" right now, thank you.
>
> Nikolam,
>
> All criticisms set aside, you have to admit this new site looks simply
> fabulous on an iPhone.

I don't Use iPhone, I use Openindiana.

For your personal site and blog it may be, but not for OI site by any means.

It still look awfull as web page (juck), not to mention not by any means
integrable to OI site.. .

> Try that sometime with the OI wiki.

OI Wiki is here to stay. Many articles and content on it and many
contributors welcome.
Plus it is more democratic then personal GIT.

You are welcome to write articles and put them wherever you want , yet
not going to push your site to OI at all.

There are improvements, you separated your writings etc from articles,
that is good, you also made it use less empty space between lines, that
is good (neds even less space between), you still think you are one and
only who knows everything, not good :)

i always welcome people making their blogs and personal sites and
writing whatever they want on OI and illumos. It could be goot place to
seek from inspiration for Wiki and yes, docs in the future.

Your personal site is welcome but that's it.
I suggest working on articles not on making world a better place. :)