[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana Docs - Demo 2.0 (Now with HTTPS & Travis-CI)

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 05:00:36 UTC 2016

On 06/13/16 09:29 PM, Michael Kruger wrote:
> Update on this.....
>
> We're fully automated with continuous integration (via Travis-ci) and
> have enabled HTTPS. And just today added a new script that checks for
> broken URL's.

Please market private blogs elsewhere. And stop calling your article
site "Docs" and OI docs it is not.

> The updated site URL is: https://makruger.github.io/website-2.0/

We have Openindiana docs to refresh out of Opensolaris docs, not write
everything new(!), it is not sane...
We have Wiki on wiki.openindiana.org to contribute, with one-click
process...

Please don't distract Openindiana project with your private site,
privately controlled only by you.
I dont' recognize your writing quality as any reason to trust you nor
the one to mandate anything.

Any contributions to your site will not be accepted to Openindiana
unless _articles_ going through OI Wiki.

We are Inclusive project, not exclusive as you would like (!) and I
don't except any dictatorship you are imposing through your site and
private Github.

Writings are not articles.
Articles are not Docs.
Docs are not Code.
OI site is not for you to play games with such a ugly thing.

> For anyone wishing to give contributing a test run, here's a direct
> link to the "Getting Started" doc:
>
> https://makruger.github.io/website-2.0/contrib/getting-started/

Please stop advertising your private projects outside Openindiana.
You are behaving contrary to interest of Openindiana.
Youa are actively defying open community process in Openindiana by
redefining it to yourself at the top... and that is NOT accepted.

We have tons of articles and people on Openindiana Wiki. And to best
abilities it is current..
We already have contribution process.
And we need people writing on wiki.openindiana.org and NOT on your
private place...

You are banging the wrong dooor for the last 6 months and I am sick of
it already.