[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana Docs - Demo 2.0 (Now with HTTPS & Travis-CI)

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 06:49:12 UTC 2016

On 06/14/16 08:32 AM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> We have tons of articles and people on Openindiana Wiki. And to best
> abilities it is current..
> We already have contribution process.
> And we need people writing on wiki.openindiana.org and NOT on your private
> place...
>
> Stop using "we" please, your opinion is very personal and does not
> represent the project in any way.
> People are welcome to bring new ideas and concepts.
>
> You are right about one thing: the repository should certainly live on
> OpenIndiana's Github space.

Using We because it is true. We all have a Openindiana Wiki and we are
all (everyone on lis) is free to contribute to it and it is very easy to.

No "hierarchy" of that sort is needed right now that article-git process
would imply.
I don't see Makruger as right person for a position to mandate
processes, because ideas of exclusive process is antisocial.