[OpenIndiana-discuss] krtld failed to open, again...

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Wed Jun 15 06:25:26 UTC 2016

Wow!!!! Jim you saved me! :)) I found around 20 entries in menu.lst, removed 10 and now it boots!!!! :))))
Also, you saved my original boot SSD that I thought to be corrupted and not safe to use.
I'm sure I can do the same on it and it will boot again too!
Thanks so much Jim!
Question: how can we be warned by the system about a possible too big menu.lst before "the happening"?
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com