[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana Docs - Demo 2.0

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:39:47 UTC 2016

On 06/16/16 02:41 AM, Michael Kruger wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
> I copied what you wrote above and created a github issue:

Process of contribution and review can't go through your private repo
and you received previous issues on this Mailig  List as the only place
for them to receive for now.

> Within this issue I referenced several additional issues, created to
> address these points individually.

Whatever you put on your own site, it's your thing.
Everything related to Oi is on OI's site
and "process" you prescribed putting you on top for review is not
acceptable.

One can't review hes' own writing by himself and you clearly misuse word
"Docs", because what you write are your articles and I don't know how
many times I need to repeat this?