[OpenIndiana-discuss] What changed my files timestamp?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Mon Jun 27 06:58:32 UTC 2016

On 06/26/16 04:39 PM, Richard L. Hamilton wrote:

> But to actually tell exactly what did it, yes, I don't think anything but
> auditing already set up, and collecting the applicable information, would do
> that.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the replies.  I was pretty sure
that I knew the answer when I asked it, and that the answer would either be
BSM/auditd or some 3rd party utility that did something similar.

It was something that I was asked to explorer in further depth at $WORK, and in
addition to hitting the search engines, I wanted to ask here also for additional
comments.

Thanks again for the replies,

Jerry