[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI Hipster 2016.04 snapshot

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Mon May 2 18:16:26 UTC 2016

On 05/ 2/16 07:32 PM, Private openbabel wrote:
> I have tried this snap shot and have two questions.
> Why have we now got yet another mail client on the snapshot?
> Do you have plans to include the IPS packages or have I missed
> something ?

Can you please post by hitting "Reply", so your messages are within
thread and not seen as new thread on mailing list?

There's GNOME's Evolution and Thunderbird as mail clients as I see. They
were always there. Why not.
I suspect more people use Thunderbird as multiplatform mail client but
since Evolution works, why not having it? Actually I am sorry I don't
see alpine (text mode mail client) i repo.

And I don't understand about "including IPS packages". Can you rephrase
your question?

As per alp's announcement from 04/18/16 11:35 PM :
Our package repository was relocated once again. This time I hope it'll
stay here for long time.
New location is http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster

To change it, do
pkg set-publisher -G http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster-2015 -g