[OpenIndiana-discuss] Support for multiple languages on the website

Predrag Zečević - Unix Systems Administrator predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Wed May 11 15:02:43 UTC 2016

On 05/11/16 04:28 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> Hullo,
> Yesterday I have been playing with adding support for multiple languages to
> the website so that basic information could be localized: not everything
> but translation of "static" pages would be nice.
>
> There is now a language switcher on the menu.
>
> I added French for instance: http://www.openindiana.org/fr/
>
> Candidates for translation:
> - Menu
> - Categories
> - Slider pages
> - Static content in pages
>
> Other languages can be added if someone volunteers.
> So please get in touch if you are interested.
>
> Aurelien

Thanks,

I might be interested in giving a try to translate it to Serbian (SR)

Regards.

--
Predrag Zečević
Technical Support Analyst

Telephone: +49 6196 9505 815, Facsimile: +49 6196 9505 894
Mobile:    +49  174 3109 288,     Skype: predrag.zecevic
E-mail:    predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com

Headquarter:          2e Systems GmbH, Königsteiner Str. 87,
                       65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
Company registration: Amtsgericht Königstein (Germany), HRB 7303
Managing director:    Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!