[OpenIndiana-discuss] VirtualBox

russell stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk
Thu May 12 19:25:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

I upgraded to VirtualBox 5.0.20 on the 30th April and not experienced
any problems so far.
In order to work around the problem of the supplied
/opt/VirtualBox/vboxconfig.sh not running properly and having to
manually replace the vboxconfig.sh with Jim Klimov's working version and
running it to complete the installation.  I copied Jim's version into
/opt/VirtualBox/.  and changed the permissions to 555 instead of 755.
So when I ran the pkgadd the installation complained about the file so
you had to select y to continue but the installation completed normally.

Regards

Russell