[Userland-team] [OpenIndiana Distribution - Bug #2029] gtkam crashing

illumos project devnull at illumos.org
Mon Mar 19 13:50:51 UTC 2012

Issue #2029 has been updated by Ryo Murakawa.

Assignee changed from Ryo Murakawa to OI Userland
Tags changed from needs-triage to gtkam

Bug #2029: gtkam crashing
https://www.illumos.org/issues/2029

Author: r a
Assignee: OI Userland
Category:
Target version:
Difficulty: Medium
Tags: gtkam

Late time I used gtkam on OpenIndiana to download photos from my Nikon L20 digital camera it worked perfectly and had been working for months. However when I tried to download photos today using gtkam, it crashes as it attempts to load  /usr/lib/libgphoto2/2.4.9.1
See the attached truss of gtkam as it crashes.

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://www.illumos.org/my/account