[Userland] [OpenIndiana Distribution - Feature #4362] Request WPA2 for wireless NIC

illumos project devnull at illumos.org
Tue Dec 3 06:19:16 UTC 2013

Issue #4362 has been updated by WarGrey Ju.

Assignee changed from OI illumos to Ken Mays

Hi, Ken.
Yes, I want to have a try.
But could please give me some HOWTOs.
And the next is going to learn writing drivers for Illumos.

The driver in my laptop is iwp which is not listed in Enricop's wiki.
Maybe it *is* the case of device drive issue.
Feature #4362: Request WPA2 for wireless NIC
https://www.illumos.org/issues/4362