[Userland] [OpenIndiana Distribution - Feature #3562] (Closed) Build environment on LiveDVD

illumos project devnull at illumos.org
Tue Dec 10 18:41:23 UTC 2013

Issue #3562 has been updated by Ken Mays.

Due date set to 2013-12-10
Category set to SFW (Solaris Freeware)
Status changed from New to Closed
Assignee changed from OI PKG to OI Userland
Estimated time set to 1.00

LiveDVD uses mounted filesystem for builds and with privileged user for compiler purposes. Need to expand avail RAM for large compiles. Wiki notes applied to this info.
Feature #3562: Build environment on LiveDVD
https://www.illumos.org/issues/3562