[OpenIndiana-discuss] Posting inline

Stefan Müller-Wilken stefan.mueller-wilken at acando.de
Sun Dec 13 00:00:31 UTC 2015

Nicola,

Don't you think it might sound a little arrogant to speak out warnings to others on the list just for not being able to inline correctly? I can't remember having been destructive, irrelevant or rude. As I already said, I simply do not have a choice to switch to a different editor as the only access to the net using this mail address is via OWA. I would happily use Alpine if I could - but I just can't. And if that was reason enough to ban I'd find that sad.

Cheers
 Stefan

-----
Acando GmbH, Millerntorplatz 1, 20359 Hamburg, Germany | Geschäftsführer: Guido Ahle | Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 76048 | USt-IdNr.: DE208833022