[OpenIndiana-discuss] Posting inline

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 00:06:52 UTC 2015

On 12/13/15 01:00 AM, Stefan Müller-Wilken wrote:
> Nicola,
>
> Don't you think it might sound a little arrogant to speak out warnings to others on the list just for not being able to inline
No it is not. It is arrogant to ignore polite warnings.
That is technical problem with your client and if continued I will ask
that all trashing mailing list be stopped from trashing it from
maintainter, including filtering if not following simple rules and
avoiding misuse, if you don't understand that using broken client is
trashing user experience on this list.

Top posting and not responding inside message thread is a form of
trolling this list.
Take a 5 minutes to register an proper mail account for free anywhere on
internet or use proper mail client like Thunderbird. And we don't need
unproductive discussion. It is your technical issue with your client and
address, fix it please.