[oi-dev] illumos based OpenIndiana DVD

Albert Lee trisk at opensolaris.org
Mon Feb 21 19:21:27 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Garrett D'Amore <garrett at nexenta.com> wrote:

> As ugly as I think 148.0.1 is, this may be the best compromise for now.
>
> Long term we have to disassociate ourselves from Oracle's "build
> numbers".
>
>        - Garrett

Alternatively, rolling back the change for now could make it easier
for use to implement a different scheme should we discover something
better. Currently this means "generic" builds can't be onu'ed... is it
necessary to differentiate the packages (other than by timestamp) for
now?

-Albert

> On Mon, 2011-02-21 at 18:58 +0000, Andrzej Szeszo wrote:
>> I have messed up with the url and the filename. Human error ;)
>>
>> Actually I have an updated ISO with fixed keyboard layout selection
>> ready. I am uploading it to the OpenIndiana servers now. Will post the
>> url later tonight.

I notice it was caused by my changes to prevent the layout service
failure. :( Let's try to figure out how the that interacts with
selection...