[oi-dev] illumos based OpenIndiana DVD

Andrzej Szeszo aszeszo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 10:30:59 UTC 2011

I am preparing packages with 148 as the version number now to have an
alternative ready just in case.

I would be good to get even more feedback on this.

To make sure user is running illumos based OpenIndiana we could ask him
to do image-update to the latest packages from the dev repo. Sticking
with the current version numbers is not going to be a big deal.

Andrzej