[oi-dev] SPARC Text Installer

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 14:33:22 UTC 2011

Matt,

See Jon Tibble and Martin Bochnig for more extendibility.

Create SPARC distro fundamentally based on oi_148a (02/23/11) ISO.

Anything SPARC related is considered 'server only' now. Text installer and a CD iso for minimal supported SPARC server hardware.

All workstation/desktop SPARC capabilities is considered minimized supported work. Sys admin can grab XNV/JDS from IPS.

~ Ken Mays