[oi-dev] How to provide X/system debug info?

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri Jan 14 15:33:49 UTC 2011

On 01/ 6/11 08:40 AM, Nikola M. wrote:
> So basically I want to provide every debug information I can, to test
> and do everything to get rid of this bug, since this is computer I will
> use for some time testing and using OpenIndiana and Illumos and it is in
> my best interest for it to be fixed.

http://intellinuxgraphics.org/how_to_report_bug.html has what the upstream
driver writers request - but I don't know who you'd send it to once you
gathered it, since as their URL shows, they work on Linux upstream, and no
one has stepped up to maintain the Illumos kernel driver for i915 graphics
yet.

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com