[oi-dev] How to provide X/system debug info?

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:27:45 UTC 2011

On 01/ 6/11 04:40 PM, Nikola M. wrote:
> I experience X server (and keyboard I think) locking at sort of random
> times (switching virtual desktop, opening firefox, opening thunderbird etc).

Hi Nikola,

Interesting problem - it sounds most likely to be an issue with the
Intel graphics driver (from the description), but of course it could be
elsewhere too.

Unfortunately given nobody responded to your initial email, I'm guessing
nobody else following the list is experiencing the same issue.

It may be worth posting to illumos-discuss or openindiana-discuss to see
if others are experiencing the same issue - your problem description was
quite good.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

Regards,

Alasdair