[oi-dev] SFE

Guido Berhoerster gber at openindiana.org
Wed Jan 19 12:00:24 UTC 2011

Hello Matt,

* MATTHEW WILBY <matthewwilby at btinternet.com> [2011-01-19 11:25]:
> Morning,
>
> We didn't discuss SFE in the meeting yesterday :-)
>
> There was talk at the last OI meeting about generating a list of maintained
> packages and setting up a contrib/sfe-unsupported repo.
>
> Just wondered, as I've setup a build env and have been playing around with spec
> files. Just wondered where we were going with this.....

we had too many other things to talk about so it'll have to wait
until next week. I don't have much time right now so I haven't
done a test build yet. If you've already done a build of all
buildable specs (except experimental and encumbered) in a clean
environment we could just publish it I guess.

--
Guido Berhoerster