[oi-dev] SFE

MATTHEW WILBY matthewwilby at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 19 12:21:12 UTC 2011

Hi Guido,

I haven't gone through all of them (there are quite a few) but if all that is
required is to go through them, making a list of what builds and what does not,
and then publishing the good ones, I'm happy to take that on as long as there is
no tight dead-line to meet.

Are we planning on providing x86, AMD64 and SPARC packages from SFE?

I have a fresh install of oi_148 and used the script you mentioned on IRC to
setup the build env(found here -
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/pkgbuild/index.php?title=Pkgbuild_on_OpenSolaris).
 All seems good.

It would be useful to have a build machine with a little more grunt if possible.
I'm not sure if there is a zone going spare?

Cheers,

Matt