[oi-dev] SFE

MATTHEW WILBY matthewwilby at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 24 16:10:18 UTC 2011

Thanks!

I had been chatting to Guido about this in a meeting on Friday.

I beleive Guido and Thomas Wagner are going document the process for building
SFE unsupported, and then pass it on for me to test. I'll try and catch up with
gber tonight on irc to see where we are....

I've also emailed Peter privately about getting involved with the general SPARC
builds. I'm not sure who else is working on this?

Cheers,

Matt