[oi-dev] Popular Software list

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Tue Mar 8 15:47:20 UTC 2011

I also think it would be a good idea for us to collect a list of
software that we still want or have to use another computer for.

For example, I use Ubuntu to get at Skype, Chrome, and GNUcash.  (The
last of these is because I have no time to figure out how to build it
for Solaris/illumos.)  Given a list, and a "votes" column, it might help
folks decide what they should put their packaging efforts on.

Just an idea....

	- Garrett