[oi-dev] Artwork?

Guido Berhoerster gber at openindiana.org
Tue Mar 29 10:41:47 UTC 2011

Hi Bogdan,

* BM <bogdan.maryniuk at gmail.com> [2011-03-29 10:17]:
> On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Guido Berhoerster <gber at openindiana.org> wrote:
> > Artwork-wise we could use some improvements, the current OI logo
> > does not work well with dark backgrounds or in smaller sizes
> > (e.g. favicons or the GNOME main menu icon are really unusable).
>
> BTW, I told that many times ago. If only would somebody care... No, nobody.

and I've agreed with that all along and obviously I still care
but unfortunately it hasn't been a priority since most of us have
been busy with different and more important things.  I still hope
we can at least get some improvements to the logo fixing the
issues mentioned above.
--
Guido Berhoerster