[oi-dev] Build 151 status update

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 20:31:17 UTC 2011

Excellent!! Two thumbs up!
~ Ken Mays

From: Alasdair Lumsden <alasdairrr at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [oi-dev] Build 151 status update

Hi Andrzej,

On 23 May 2011, at 14:41, Andrzej Szeszo wrote:

> My packages from three weeks ago required some modifications to get them to install. The ones I am assembling at the moment using distro-importer/distro-publisher will install out of the box.
>
> Expect updates to /dev-il repo and new ISOs later today :)

That's great news!

There are a set of bugs targeted for oi_151 in the tracker, but I wouldn't let them hold up oi_151 going to /dev once we've done some testing.

We can do a respin to finish these off. There is also all the security work needed for the stable branch, which we should start getting organised.

Thank you Andrzej, great work! :-)

Cheers,

Alasdair