[oi-dev] Build 151 status update

Andrzej Szeszo aszeszo at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:24:06 UTC 2011

Hi All

Due to last minute packaging fixes I wasn't able to update the /dev-il
repo last night. I have pushed new packages to /dev-il repo this morning
and image-updated my 148b machine from it. It appears to be working ok
so far.

If you plan to build illumos-gate on oi_151 please note that bug
https://www.illumos.org/issues/495 has been re-introduced (original
patch has not landed in our repository it seems). Also, all
consolidations have version number set to 151. Make sure you add:

ONNV_BUILDNUM=151; export ONNV_BUILDNUM

to your illumos.sh nightly env file to make the resulting packages
installable on your system.

I have generated initial live dvd image but installer is not working for
some reason (installer window disappears after selecting time zone).
I'll be investigating it later today.

Please let us know if you encounter any issues with the updated-repo.

Cheers,

Andrzej