[oi-dev] Fuse and NTFS-3g

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 05:07:32 UTC 2011

Damian,

I created patches for oi-sfe to update SFEfuse to fuse 2.8.6. This supercedes the original fuse sources from the OpenSolaris (OSOL) website project.

Still, the original OSOLfuse 2.7.1 lives in the oi-SFE repo for now to use and test.

Once the official stable releases of the distros are out (like Solaris 11 and oi_*), I'll refine things a bit more.

~ Ken Mays