[oi-dev] Fuse and NTFS-3g

Alex Viskovatoff viskovatoff at imap.cc
Sun Nov 6 09:34:32 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-11-06 at 04:15 +0000, Bayard G. Bell wrote:
> I think fuse support is something that
> should be coordinated with the illumos upstream, including giving
> SFE-maintained patches a long-term home.

Why do you hate SFE? There's nothing short-term about it.

oi-sfe is part of the OpenIndiana project, so there really is no excuse
for your continual dismissive and derisive comments and actions towards
oi-sfe.

And I have no personal interest in fuse. I'm just not sure it will ever
become sufficiently stable for it to become incorporated into Illumos. I
certainly can't imagine anyone ever using fuse on production servers
running Illumos, for example.