[oi-dev] open-fabrics pkg on OpenIndiana 151a

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 22:32:44 UTC 2011

Hi Syoyo,

On 25 Nov 2011, at 12:06, Syoyo Fujita wrote:

> I'd like to build open-fabrics pkg(SUNWofusr) from source on OpwnIndiana 151a, to use InfiniBand verbs on OpenIndiana.

Check out:

http://hg.openindiana.org/oi-build/file/5a82dc248330/components/open-fabrics

This has some documentation:

http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Building+with+oi-build

oi-build originates from the userland-gate project at Oracle for Solaris 11. Unfortunately open-fabrics doesn't build on OI (although most of userland-gate does), so you might need to do some work to get it to build. But it should be a good start, and certainly much easier to build it from oi-build than from the old sfw-gate.

Cheers,

Alasdair