[oi-dev] review for 1619: Mercurial needs to transition to python2.6

Richard Lowe richlowe at richlowe.net
Thu Oct 13 18:57:56 UTC 2011

I think that that looks correct.

That said, you're unlikely to find anyone overly thrilled by the idea
of rebuilding (all of) SFW, so you may want to check if folks are
willing to dock a new package and re-import to get the update, or
whether they'd prefer an oi-build based way to do it, or... well, I
don't know.

(I'd like to note that I'm suggesting that moving it to oi-build for
sustaining is *correct*, just a lot more likely to get traction as far
as it actually getting published afterward)

-- Rich