[oi-dev] Request for volunteers: Building LibreOffice

Alex Viskovatoff viskovatoff at imap.cc
Thu Sep 22 20:38:06 UTC 2011

Hi Ken,

On Thu, 2011-09-22 at 05:25 -0700, ken mays wrote:
> I did some of the initial work on porting LibreOffice 3.4.3.2 to
> OpenIndiana oi_151. LibreOffice 3.4.3.2 passed all of the basic
> configure checks on OpenIndiana's oi_151a (which is very good) so that
> is not a problem. I worked through 30% of the code using GCC 3.4.3. A
> few of the additional features required 1-2 packages not in OI-IPS -
> but nothing major.

What do you mean you worked through 30% of the code? Your
SFElibreoffice.spec does not include a single patch. Did you create
patches independently of that? Also, that spec uses gcc 4.6.1, not gcc
3.4.3.

Can you share your work, so that people can pick up where you left off
and would only need to work through 70% of the code?

Regards,
Alex