[oi-dev] Strange output during upgrade to the latest prestable

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 11:17:42 UTC 2012

Hi Milan,

I've just checked, and it's because the new OI prestable ships with a newer version of pkg which no longer delivers the cat1m file.

The newer pkg version I believe is the S11 pkg version backport to S11X to facilitate upgrading between the two versions. It looks like cat1m/pkg.depotd.1m was moved into the package/pkg/system-repository package in S11 but the backport doesn't provide it.

We might want to patch it back into being supplied for the actual stable build.

Cheers,

Alasdair