[oi-dev] Resignation as OI Lead

chrisjones at unixmen.com chrisjones at unixmen.com
Thu Aug 30 08:35:39 UTC 2012

Sorry to read about your resignation mate. As a relative newcomer to
the project myself, I am not entirely sure of the amount of work that
you have done for OI. Although, reading what other fellow developers
have said about you, I'm sure it is a lot and your work and efforts put
in seem to be appreciated. Leading small projects is timely enough as I
am directly aware, as I have done it myself. I can't imagine how timely
it must be for a project of the OI scale. These days, I keeper a lower
profile in the small projects I'm involved with and just contribute
random stuff as I see fit.

I am not entirely sure I feel the same way about your comments of
Illumos development going nowhere. But I'm not really here to get into
that. But rather just wanted to say thanks and good luck for your future
projects you might see yourself getting involved with. I'm sure there'll
be more just over the horizon. Just keep your involvements small(er)!
;-)

Kind regards

Chris Jones