[oi-dev] further victims needed for 2107 update userland to recent openssl-1.0.0

Bayard G. Bell buffer.g.overflow at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 13:57:13 UTC 2012

One of the other things I was meaning to do this weekend was update
openssl-1.0.0 to 1.0.0g, largely by merging changes from Oracle
userland. There are some CVEs out that include the version of open-1.0.0
that we've currently got (1.0.0d), including some that affect another
package I'm preparing to submit (ldns-utilities).

The only certificates I've got are self-signed for use with IPsec, so I
was hoping to find some people with more diverse use cases to test,
including CA-issued certificates.