[oi-dev] Lets talk about Git

Andrew Stormont andyjstormont at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 15:28:42 UTC 2012

I like the idea but I'm not sure how you'd go about setting something like
that up.  How would you ensure both repositories are kept in sync?  The
usual method as I understand it is to have one repository as the master and
the rest as mirrors ­ but this doesn't allow you to commit to the mirrors ­
so they're not really equal.