[oi-dev] review: gcc as primary compiler

Igor Kozhukhov ikozhukhov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:40:09 UTC 2012

About GNU_ARCH - it is not for this review and not changed.
It is value is using for GCC builds.
This review about changes to GCC as primary compiler.
About copyright - they are no changes in copyright on this change set.
I'll update copyright info for next components.

It is big chanegset and can we applied to illumos-userland, if all will
agree.

-Igor