[oi-dev] ntfs-3g and fuse

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:53:48 UTC 2012

Nice work.  BTW, I have a public repository of the latest FUSE code
from OpenSolaris, (plus patches from Jean-Pierre) on bitbucket:
  https://bitbucket.org/gwr/illumos-fuse1
(This is not my "smbfs derived" FUSE.  This is the "old" FUSE.)

That WS is also integrated with my previously published "skeleton"
workspace to simplify doing an illumos-style build of the code.

I'm happy to merge updates to here (i.e. Jean-Pierre's latest)
assuming the rate of change is not too large.

Thanks,
Gordon

2012/2/13 Jean-Pierre André <jean-pierre.andre at wanadoo.fr>:
> Hi,
>

> I think I have now finished the first level debugging of
> the fuse kernel module....
>
> With the fixes, ntfs-3g passes the Posix file system test
> http://www.tuxera.com/community/posix-test-suite/
> except for a single test :
[...]