[oi-dev] ntfs-3g and fuse

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 10:51:57 UTC 2012

Hi Jean-Pierre,

Thanks for your work on the OpenSolaris fuse implementation.

I integrated your previous patches into a repository based on my
previously published "skeleton" workspace, so that it can be more
easily built as it would be if integrated into illumos.  That's here:
  https://bitbucket.org/gwr/illumos-fuse1

As I recall, when I did that I had to go hunting for your patches.
Could you please provide me with pointers to unified diffs
relative to either the latest OpenSolaris fuse or your version
1.0AC.3?  If you can, I'll integrate (and probably clean up the
lint/cstyle issues again:)

Thanks,
Gordon