[oi-dev] Building Userland on Solaris 10

John Center john.center at villanova.edu
Mon Jan 9 15:50:41 UTC 2012

Hi Alasdair,

I just did an hg clone from ssh://anon@hg.opensolaris.org/hg/pkg/gate.
Is this the correct location to get pkg5?  Your description of the
subdirectory changes in the Makefile doesn't match what I received.  Did
I pull this from the wrong location, or could it be that it just changed
since your blog entry?  (Browsing the source, I see relatively recent
dates.)

Thanks.

	-John