[oi-dev] [userland] dilos-userland 1.2.1

Igor Kozhukhov ikozhukhov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:59:55 UTC 2012

I forgot to add comment:
some components have another version then userland-gate(oracle).
Components have new versions instead of binutils.

For example:
readline 6.2 (oracle have 5.2)
binutils 2.19 (oracle have 2.21.1)
And some others - small list.

I have tested components with illumian ISO - all works well.

I didn't update binutils to new version, because illumos-gate have problems
with builds.

Best regards,
-Igor