[oi-dev] dilos-userland 1.2.1

Bayard Bell buffer.g.overflow at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 02:02:15 UTC 2012

Packages, no. We're syncing source first from userland-gate, while also transitioning to gcc as our primary compiler, and thereafter looking to cherry-pick changes from illumian necessary to dpkg support, as Gordon's suggested. To get a sense of what we've plotted, have a look at:

https://www.illumos.org/projects/illumos-userland/issues?query_id=20