[oi-dev] RFC: new #oi-meeting slot: Thurs 19:00PM UK time

Bayard Bell buffer.g.overflow at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:08:05 UTC 2012

I've had some feedback from people who would like to be involved but
can't do Tuesdays, so here's what we provisionally hashing out at
#oi-meeting.

It's the same time slot as we have now, but on Thursdays. I know that
some people in the UK aren't crazier about the slot, but going earlier
means work or commuting conflicts for people in earlier European time
zones, while later is a problem for people in St. Petersburg.

If people would prefer an alternative, we can discuss here.