[oi-dev] RFC: new #oi-meeting slot: Thurs 19:00PM UK time

Magnus magnus at yonderway.com
Wed Mar 14 20:19:34 UTC 2012

This slot and the current slot are both bad for those of us in the US as it still falls within office hours for us. I suspect weekdays may be all together undoable to connect those of us outside of Europe.

As I finish transitioning into my new job, I'll be spending more time working on the dev infrastructure. Right now it's probably not a big deal that I can't attend.

-M