[oi-dev] issue #2172

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Tue Mar 6 15:10:11 UTC 2012

Okay, going as is without the kerberos patch (but we are using MIT
kerberos right? why are we using the heimdal specific stuff...) but
using illumos userland throws a whole load of dependency errors at the
end. What do you want to do for an oi_151a update package? Set back for
oi_151a sfw-gate dependencies or ...

Christopher