[oi-dev] Fwd: Re: [developer] how to fix support for system_locale in sysidcfg for non global zone installation

Richard PALO richard.palo at baou.fr
Sat May 26 17:05:09 UTC 2012

Any ideas?

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	Re: [developer] how to fix support for system_locale in sysidcfg
for non global zone installation
Date : 	Sat, 26 May 2012 09:46:22 -0700
De : 	Garrett D'Amore <garrett at damore.org>
Répondre à : 	developer at lists.illumos.org
Pour : 	developer at lists.illumos.org
Groupes de discussion: 	gmane.os.illumos.devel
Références : 	<jpq95s$1ij$1 at dough.gmane.org>

sysidtool (where this lives) is not part of illumos-gate. Its a part of
OpenIndiana. I'm having trouble locating the sources they used for this.
I'm not entirely certain the source for it *is* open. Evidently it was
part of the installer and was never opened up. I'm a little dismayed
about this -- I never realized this to be the case, although admittedly
there are distributions which make no use of sysidtool at all.

Garrett D'Amore
garrett at damore.org <mailto:garrett at damore.org>

*illumos-developer* | Archives
<https://www.listbox.com/member/archive/182179/=now>