[oi-dev] New Project Lead?

Sašo Kiselkov skiselkov.ml at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 23:21:38 UTC 2012

On 09/03/2012 01:14 AM, Nick Zivkovic wrote:
> Do we have any idea who the new project lead is? Or is it too soon to tell?

While having a lead is important, I don't think it's as important in the
day-to-day operation of the project. A project lead should really be
only necessary when high-level either/or decisions are to be made. The
rest of the time, I believe rough community consensus should work out
just fine to steer the project.

So a much more pressing question that needs to be answered, IMO, is to
establish some sort of direction in the individual components of OI and
delegate responsibility. I think finding people for these smaller
components will be much easier.

Anyway, just my quick thoughts on the matter...

Cheers,
--
Saso