[oi-dev] New Project Lead?

Andrew M. Hettinger AHettinger at Prominic.NET
Tue Sep 4 18:41:16 UTC 2012

+1

I'd like to see this lead by a committee with a written governance
structure. That way we don't have to worry about this in the future, and
it's not on one persons shoulders. My complaint right now is I don't know
who to take things to.

Andrew Hettinger
http://Prominic.NET  ||  AHettinger at Prominic.NET
Tel:  866.339.3169 (toll free) -or- +1.217.356.2888 x.110 (int'l)
Fax: 866.372.3356 (toll free) -or- +1.217.356.3356            (int'l)

"Garrett D'Amore" <garrett.damore at dey-sys.com> wrote on 09/02/2012 11:46:39
PM: